|Woodlands Park & Amphitheater|
Woodlands Park and Amphitheater
2623 Parkridge Drive | Southport, NC 28461
The Woodlands Park and Amphitheater...(need description here).
The Woodlands Amphitheater may be reserved (need info here). See Section 2.1.9 and Section 2.2 of the St. James Plantation POA Rules and Policy document or click the Rules and Policy tab above for more information.
To make a reservation online CLICK HERE or request a reservation form in the POA office.Facility Highlights
- Fitness Trail
- Dog Park
Rules and Policies
2.1 Woodlands Park Rules and Guidelines
2.1.9 Private Parties.
The POA office will handle reservations for Waterway Park and the Woodlands Park. The following rules apply:
· Reservations can be made only for Monday through Thursday.
· Groups of twelve (12) or fewer St. James residents and/or immediate family will not have to make reservations although it is recommended that the POA office be notified in order to get the group’s activity on the calendar.
· Groups of any size which have non-St. James residents will have to make a reservation with the POA. (A copy of the reservation form is included with these rules as Attachment #1.)
· Roping off or barricading the party area is prohibited and other authorized users must be allowed free access to the pool and restroom areas.
· The POA member hosting a function must be present at all times and is responsible for clean up and for the repair of any damage to the facilities.